We have listed most frequently asked questions regarding visa on arrival, however, if you have any further questions, feel free to contact us !. Surely you will get your right answers shortly.
Visa on Arrival or VOA means the Visa type which you can get at Vietnam International Airport upon arrival. It is fastest & easiest way to get visa because you just need fill the form online then paying your fees, get the visa letter, bring to Vietnam and just few minute to get the stamp at Airport when you arrive.
The procedure is very simple:
1. Fill in our “online application”
2. Make sercure online payment
3. Get your approval letter with-in 3 workings days by email
4. Get your Visa stamps upon arrival at Vietnam International airport (Hanoi Airport, Ho Chi Minh Airport, Da Nang Airport…).
Undoubtedly, this is the easiest way to get your visa to Vietnam. Is it not enough for you? You can get further assistance booking our Fast Track Service. We will help you upon your arrival in order to prevent you from wasting time and dealing with red tape.
1. Fill in the application form.
2. Confirm your Visa details and pay online through a trusted method.
3. Get Visa Approval Letter and prepare for getting Visa stamped on arrival.
The approval letter is a document approved by the Immigration office that enables you to enter and leave Vietnam for a certain period. You can get your Visa showing that document at one of the 3 international airports of Vietnam (Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh and Da Nang). You can apply online for getting your approval letter.
There are two processing times for getting the approval letter from us:
- Normal (2 – 3 working days)
- Urgent (1 working day)
- Supper urgent (08 hours before boarding your flight)
- Tourist Visa: There are two kinds of tourist visa for 1 and 3 months and you can apply also for single entry or multiple entry. Once arrived in Vietnam, tourists can also apply for Visa Extension of Tourist Visa if they want to spend more time here.
- Business Visa: It is for those who want to go in Vietnam with business purposes. You can flexibly apply for business visa to be able to entry multiple times for 3 or 6 months without actually working in the country.
- Other Types: Other types of Visa such as Work Visa, Diplomatic Visas, Official Visas, Student Visa, etc. are for those who migrate to Vietnam for special purposes and are applicable only with special requirements and special procedures.
The process for getting your visa stamp takes from 25 minutes to 1 hour. If you do not feel like waiting such a long time contract our Fast Track Service, you will have to wait only from 5 to 10 minutes!
The stamping fee is the fee you pay upon your arrival at Vietnam airport in the Immigration Office, in order to get the official visa stamp in your passport. The stamp fee must be paid in cash.
You have to pay two different fees:
- You have to pay the service fee online.
- The stamp fee has to be paid upon your arrival at Vietnam Airport in the Immigration Office.
1. Fill in the online application form with the exact details of your passport.
2. Confirm your Visa details and pay online through a trusted method. Print out the invitation letter we will send you and the application form. Fill out the Application Form.
It is recommendable printing and filling in the Vietnam Immigration Form in order to avoid queues at the airport to get it.
3. Prepare 2 passport sized photos 4x6 (one of them for the Vietnam Immigration Form), and an amount of USD for stamping fee (U.S.$25 for a one month (30 day) or 3 month (45 day) single entry visa, U.S. $65 for a less than 30 day multi-entry, U.S.$95 for a 30 day or more multi-entry).
Put all above mentioned things along with your passport in a package, then show them to Immigration Officers at Vietnam arrival airports.
If you do not feel like waiting to get your visa stamped from 25 minutes to 1 hour, contract our Fast Track Service. The waiting time will be only from 5 to 10 minutes!
Upon your arrival at Vietnam airport head to the Immigration Office and present all the required documentation (mentioned on question number 9) and pay the stamping fee. Our Fast Track service will help you with this procedure fast and effectively.
- Passport (6 months validity from the moment you arrive in Vietnam).
- Invitation Letter.
- The Vietnam Immigration Form (at the airport). We recommend fill it out before getting Vietnam to avoid waiting on the airport.
- 2 passport sized photos (4x6).
- The amount in US Dollars or Dongs for your stamping fee.
The Vietnam Visa on Arrival is only for arrivals by plane. For Visas by land or sea you need another kind of visa.
You are allowed to enter any time Vietnam later than the granted arrival date (before the granted exit date) on your visa approval letter, but you have to leave before the granted exit date.
No. But Vietnam visa on arrival is only valid for arrivals by plane.
The process for getting the work and business visa is different to the tourist visa process. Unfortunately, we do not process those kinds of Visa. Please, contact the Vietnam Visa Embassy in your country for further information.
Please, contact us as soon as possible to correct any wrong information within next 2 hours after the application. Otherwise, we are not responsible of any problem you may have at your arrival.
The validity of the passport must be not less than 6 months from your arrival date.
Yes, since you do not need booking a flight for applying for the Vietnam visa on arrival.
No, there isn’t. You can apply for it up to 8 hours before boarding your flight to Vietnam.
You can enter with your visa on arrival in any of the three international airports: Tan Son Nhat (Ho Chi Minh City); Noi Bai (Hanoi) and Da Nang (Da Nang).
Many people think that they can get a visa directly at Vietnam airport without applying online. That is NOT true. You may end up with delaying/canceling your flights or waiting at the airport until the visa is approved or even if you get on board, you can be expelled. Thus, you need to apply for visa on arrival online in advance in order to get your visa at the arrival airport in Vietnam.
Many people think that the visa validity will start from the date they enter Vietnam, not from the date they submitted, however, it is not true. The visa validity will commence from the date of entry printed in your visa approval letter, not from the date you enter the country. Thus, please make sure that you make a clear plan of when to enter before ordering a visa to Vietnam.
Many people think that it is easy to extend a visa once they are in Vietnam, however, in fact, it is not that easy. In addition, extending a visa may be a costly and time consuming process. So, if it is possible, just apply for a 3 month visa in advance instead of a 1 month visa to save money on visa extension